Tuesday, March 19, 2013

IF Assignment: Eyeglasses


There is this cool website called Illustration Friday (IF) http://illustrationfriday.com/
 that allows artists from all kinds and all levels to post there artwork.  Each week they give a different prompt.  This week's prompt as you can see is eyeglasses.



I'm really excited with the way it turned out!  I think I might safely say this is the best water color illustration I've ever done!  I worked on it all day between changing diapers and playing hide and seek with my two year old.  I couldn't find a fine point sharpie so during his nap time I rushed to Walmart and got a pack.  I'm so pleased with the result, and I'm so grateful to my son for taking a particularly long nap today!

5 comments:

  1. This is so fun! Wonderful light and color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! That's nice to hear from someone who sells eyeglasses :)

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a few months old, but it still deserves a big congratulations! This is a really lovely illustration.

    ReplyDelete