Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Good Things are Happening

Despite the miserable weather and feeling stranded in our tiny apartment, lots of fun, exciting things are happening lately.
  • I got some extremely helpful feedback from editor Alyson Heller.  She helped me finally write an ending to my "Look at Me!" manuscript that I can feel proud of.
  • I'm having a blast doing character sketches for "Look At Me!"  It's fun to see them actually coming to life.
  •  I am now being followed by some of my favorite authors and illustrators on Twitter including: Aaron Becker, Steve Light, and Brian Won!
Life is good people!  I think I might just survive this winter without going insane!


2 comments:

  1. You've done a great job with the manuscript - I can't wait to see what happens next!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linda! I really should thank you as well. You've played a big role in making the ending what it is now. Yay for writing friends!

      Delete