I don't post pictures of...
- My parking ticket
- My son, Sam, throwing a fit when he can't watch Dragon Tales
- The pee puddles my dog Ginny leaves on the kitchen floor.
- Selfies of me shaving my mustache in the bathroom mirror. (yes I grow a few hairs on my upper lip)
I don't post statuses like:
- I HATE football season!!! I just want to watch movies and play games with my husband, but he is having an affair with football (particularly with the OU Sooners.) Can you blame me for getting jealous?
- I seem to spend half my life looking for things. I feel like I have Alzheimer's or something. Yesterday I found my camera in the kitchen food cabinet and the book I'm currently reading in my underwear drawer! I cannot blame Sam for these misplacements.
- I wish I wasn't so addicted to facebook. It's pathetic the way I hover over the computer waiting for people to like or comment on my stuff.
- The other day Samuel knocked a little two year olds toys away from him just to be mean and make him cry. I just wanted to walk away and pretend he wasn't my son.
- Sometimes I feel unreasonable contempt for the world and everyone in it.