Saturday, October 18, 2014

Best Halloween Movie List

6 weeks before Halloween I posted a Facebook status declaring I would watch at least one new Halloween/horror film every week before Halloween. I received a wonderful variety of recommendations and tried to watch as many of them as I could. I’ve already surpassed my goal having watched 10 movies with 13 days left before Halloween, although after watching “The Orphanage” (which I now consider the most terrifying movie on the face of the earth) I had to stop watching the straight up horror films and stick more to the family friendly genre.

Anyway I have compiled a list of what I consider all the best Halloween movies (not just the ones I’ve seen in the past month.) I have highlighted my top two favorites in each genre. I hope this lists helps you all as you decide what to watch for Halloween this year. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment