My New Year's resolution last year was to read 20 books. Sadly I fell short and only made it to 17. I would like to use the excuse that 2 of those books were over 600 pages long, but then 3 of the books were under 150 pages long. I have no excuse. *Sigh* Next year. Next year I will have those 20 books for sure!
I have listed the books with #1 being my favorite and #17 being my least favorite.
1. Pilgrim at Tinker Creek – Annie Dillard
2. The Poisonwood Bible – Barbra Kingsolver
3. Breathing Lessons – Anne Tyler
4. The Underworld – Don Delillo
5. Watership Down – Richard Adams
6. The Old Man and the Sea – Ernest Hemingway
7. Breakfast of Champions – Kurt Vonnegut
8. Understanding Comics – Scott McCloud
9. Bird by Bird – Ann Lamott
10. Total Chaos – Jean Claude Izzo
11. Chourmo – Jean Claude Izzo
12. The Graveyard Book – Neil Gaiman
13. Mary Poppins – P. L. Travers
14. Winter’s Tale – Mark Helprin
15. The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde – Robert Louis Stevenson
16. The Fault in Our Stars – John Green
17. Sons and Lovers – D. H. Lawrence
I rate and write short reviews of the books I read on Goodreads. If you'd like to follow my reading history more closely my profile is here. Happy reading everyone!